Search This Blog

Thursday 17 March 2011

A New Day, A New Begining

Good day everyone. This morning, as usual I woke up and after a cup of coffee, I logged on to my computer and checked my mails, read the latest news online and went on with my daily live.  But the difference is that, these days, when I go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning,  I always thank Whoever or Whatever It Is that holds the ultimate power in giving us a fresh new day, allows us  to feel the fresh air, hear the traffic noise, birds chipping, people of different races walking around, our neighbour's house still in tact just as ours...

It is time we start appreciating what we have and the people around us.  If we can wake up every morning and and feel happy or thankful for being able to do the usual things we do and look at people's faces and smile at them, collectively this would bring us closer as human beings and hopefully and probably it would, resonate to the parts of the world which are in conflict and instill the thoughts of love and peace in them.

It is time to end all discords and live in harmony as brothers and sisters regardless of race, religion, color or creed.  We Kiwis will be an example to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment